"A wise man does not give you wise answers.
He asks you wise questions"
– Lévi Strauss
What does Claudia Nuber stand for?
I started my working life as shipping agent responsible to get the goods entrusted to our family business to their destination – safe, secure and on time. Translated to my coaching work, it means that I partner with you for you to reach your goals in the best possible way and in a timely fashion. Follow this link to my profile.
Six things you should know about me:
- I love people – I want them to be happy and advance on their journey.
- I have the spark – for you to make you shine.
- I am curious – I want to know how you tick and why you get up in the morning.
- I use fun and laughter - to ease your progress when the going gets tough.
- I challenge you – to dare to help you grow.
- I keep my promises – and expect the same from you.
I am a good fit for you, if you are seeking:
- A clear mirror
in which you can see and embrace yourself just the way you are.
- Solutions for internal and external conflicts
A sounding board for playing through visions, possibilities and challenges you are facing.
- A sparring partner at an equal level
to discuss your ideas with, strategize and develop goals for you to reach.
- A gentle nudger or tough kick your behind’er
to conquer procrastination or to expand your comfort zone.
- A resourceful truffle-pig that intelligently helps you to unearth your hidden potentials, to enjoy them to
the fullest possible extent and to evolve.
- A walking compass
for the times that you lose your way or don’t know in which direction to turn.
Working with me is easy:
- I coach in German and English on a mother-tongue level.
- Face to face half day sessions also on weekends are available here at Lake Chiemsee or at a mutually convenient place of your choosing.
- Telephone coaching is comfortable and effective. A telephone is found everywhere and 30 to 60 minutes can be found in every busy agenda.